- Entry form enclosed.
- All exhibits to be handed to section convenor.
- All entry forms to be sent to the Show Secretary (Jock Dakers) at PO Box 55, Eston, 3740 or handed in at the B.E.F.A. office.
- The closing date for entry forms will be 16h00 Friday 21st August 2020.
- Exhibits must be staged as detailed in each section.
- Late exhibits will not be accepted.
- Entry Fee:
Children R15.00 per entry
Adults R25.00 per entry
Photography R5.00 per photo
- While Judging takes place, exhibitors are to leave all exhibition areas.
- Points awarded for photography, Floral Art and Sugar Cane Sections:
Special Prize 6 points
1st Prize 4 points
2nd Prize 2 points
Highly Commended 1 point
No single entry may receive both a special prize and a first prize.
- Points awarded for Children’s Art:
Special Prize 10 points
1st Prize 5 points
2nd Prize 3 points
3rd Prize 2 points
Highly commended 1 point
- The committee does not hold itself responsible for any loss or damage.
- No article previously exhibited on this show can be shown again.
- Entries are limited to three per person per class.
- The Committee reserves the right to admission.
- Sections for Photography, Flowers, and Children’s Art & Children’s Craft to be entered as individuals only. Sections for Cane etc to be entered under farm name only.
- Trophies will only be awarded if a minimum of 10 points is received in each section.
- Exhibitors will be held responsible for their own exhibits, which will be released by the stewards at 16h00 on 28 August 2020.
- All trophies will remain with the Show Committee.
- Trophies presented during prize giving are to be returned immediately after the presentation ceremony.